đề part 7 - 4
0 of 48 questions completed
Lưu ý, trước khi làm đề thi TOEIC:
- 100% Đề thi TOEIC thật là tranh đen trắng nên chúng ta chỉ luyện thi TOEIC trên tranh đen trắng.
- Bài thi TOEIC online là công cụ mới giúp cho các em thay đổi không khí học và môi trường học. Không khuyến khích và tuyệt đối không thể coi như một công cụ thay thế cho đề thi offline tức là thi trực tiếp trong phòng thi. Vì chúng ta chỉ có các kỳ thi TOEIC thật tại phòng thi trên giấy và nghe trực tiếp từ loa ngoài chứ không bao giờ có buổi thi TOEIC thật trên máy tính. Vì vậy chúng ta cần rèn luyện các kỹ năng, tâm lý và độ tập trung trong phòng thi.
- Lịch thi offline các em tham khảo trong link này: http://dodungclass.com/home/category/test-schedule
Chúc các em học tốt!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
Bạn phải Đăng nhập Để làm đề thi này
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Đọc 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Questions 153-154 refer to the following notice.
1) Room cancellations must be made in writing, twenty (20) days prior to your arrival date.
2) If you do not cancel your reservation, you are financially liable and will be charged for your
reserved stay for up to three (3) days.
3) Guests may not transfer reservations to a third party in the event of a cancellation.
4) Nonrefundable payment for entire stay is due at time of check-in.
5) If you do not agree with our terms, please do not sign this confirmation form.
6) A signed confirmation form & credit card number will guarantee your room.
(153) What is the purpose of this notice?CorrectIncorrect
(154) In order to cancel a reservation, the guest must:CorrectIncorrect
Questions 155-158 refer to the following advertisement.
(155) What is the purpose of this advertisement?CorrectIncorrect
(156) What will the customers receive if they spend more than $15?CorrectIncorrect
(157) What will happen after February 14?CorrectIncorrect
(158) Why can’t the customer use two coupons together?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 159-161 refer to the following announcement.
(159) Why is the company holding this event?CorrectIncorrect
(160) The event is only open to?CorrectIncorrect
(161) If 2 parents and their 6 and 11 year old child attend, how much will it cost?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 162-165 refer to the following memo.
(162) What is the purpose of this memo?CorrectIncorrect
(163) What should you do if your memo is over two pages long?CorrectIncorrect
(164) Why did Judy Lawrence implement these new guidelines?CorrectIncorrect
(165) If you have five people that will receive the memo, whose name should you put on the “To” field?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 166-168 refer to the following memo.
(166) Why was this meeting held?CorrectIncorrect
(167) Who would be the best person to help you schedule a meeting to review the product?CorrectIncorrect
(168) What is Shakra Singh probably in charge of?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 169-172 refer to the following memo.
(169) Who wrote the letter?CorrectIncorrect
(170) The word consolidating in line 1 is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
(171) Why does New World want to terminate the contract?CorrectIncorrect
(172) What will happen on June 16, 2003?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 173-175 refer to the following memo.
(173) In order to apply for this position, a candidate must have the following requirement?CorrectIncorrect
(174) The marketing assistant will be required to?CorrectIncorrect
(175) Adfly is an award given toCorrectIncorrect
Questions 176-177 refer to the following for sale ad.
Used Titus Racer X full suspension XS mountain bike – $1800
This bike is very well built, light weight and fast. It’s a full suspension bicycle that climbs hills really well and
feels very comfortable. Many have reviewed this as one of the few best full-suspension bikes out there.
I bought this bike used from a woman in California. She had 4 other mountain bikes and this one was sitting in
the garage. Since purchasing the bike in June 2008, I’ve put fewer than 100 miles on it. Since moving to Texas,
I no longer have time to ride this bike. I have also put on new tires and breaks. You can’t get a better deal for
This is an XS women’s bike so it will fit a petite woman (5’3 or under) or a child. The price is not negotiable.
(176) The owner of this mountain bike is probably?CorrectIncorrect
(177) Why is the owner selling the bike?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 178-180 refer to the following memo.
(178) Why did the VP of Human Resources write this memo?CorrectIncorrect
(179) Who will NOT be paid in full for the two-week period?CorrectIncorrect
(180) What is the probable reason the company is shutting down for two weeks?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 181-185 refer to the following advertisement and email.
(181) What are some activities guests can enjoy aboard the ship?CorrectIncorrect
(182) How much will an upgrade to a suite cost per person?CorrectIncorrect
(183) This cruise if probably best for people who likeCorrectIncorrect
(184) Why did John Werner write this email to Carol?CorrectIncorrect
(185) The word opportunity in line 7 of John’s email is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
Questions 186-190 refer to the following two emails.
Dear Ms. Raymond,
I recently received my bank statement for the month of November, and I have a couple of concerns. I hope you
can help me figure them out.
I noticed on November 10th
I was charged $2.50 to withdraw funds from an ATM inside Riverside Mall. It was
my understanding, when I opened the account, that I was able to use any ATM and not accrue service charges.
While $2.50 may not seem like a lot, it can certainly add up!
On November 25th
, I noticed that $10.00 was withdrawn from my account, and I cannot figure out why. I work
hard to keep up with my check register, and I’m quite certain that I haven’t bounced any checks.
Your reply is much appreciated because I am really upset by these charges and withdrawals. I would like for my
account to be corrected as soon as possible.
Dear Ms. Strain,
I am sorry for the confusion regarding your November statement. Allow me to explain the charge and
withdrawal so that you understand where they came from.
The ATM fee of $2.50 on November 10th
came from the financial institution that owns the ATM machine
(National Banking Corp). First American Bank allows you to use outside ATMs without incurring any extra
charges, however, we cannot guarantee that there will not be a charge to your account from the bank that
owns the machine. In this case, National Banking Corp charged you $2.50 since you are not a customer of their
bank. As a customer courtesy, we will credit your account $2.50 to reimburse this fee. In the future, please be
sure that you agree to any fees from outside ATMs before completing the transaction.
You were charged $10.00 on November 25th
because a check you deposited from Cindy White was returned
due to insufficient funds. Unfortunately, we must withdraw the money from your account since that check was
returned. Perhaps you can request a new check from the individual, or you may ask for cash or a cashier’s
check to guarantee funds.
I hope your questions have been answered, and I hope that you enjoy being a customer of First American. We
are proud to have you as a customer.
First American Bank
(186) Why did Ms. Strain write the email?CorrectIncorrect
(187) The word accrue in the first email, second paragraph, line 2 is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
(188) Who is Ms. Raymond?CorrectIncorrect
(189) Who charged Ms. Strain $2.50 on November 10th?CorrectIncorrect
(190) Why did the bank withdraw $10 from Ms. Strain’s account?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 191-195 refer to the following advertisement and email.
Grand Opening Contest (Advertisement)
Delectable Deli Grand Opening!
We would like to welcome you to the grand opening of the newest, freshest, most exciting deli in town:
Delectable Deli! We will be open for business starting February 12, 2010, and we would love for you to join us!
Our hours of operation are from 11:00 – 2:30 Monday through Saturday for lunch and 5:00 – 9:00 Monday
through Thursday for dinner. We will have extended hours Friday and Saturday (9:00 – 11:00) for drinks and
entertainment on the patio.
Our menu includes fresh and creative salads, sandwiches, and soups for the lunch hours and an extensive menu
of entrees for the dinner hours. We will have a daily lunch and dinner special that will be too good to pass up,
but if you do we will understand because the rest of the menu is fabulous, as well! We are located in The
Commons shopping center at the Southwest entrance.
Now for the fun! We invite you to sign up for our Grand Opening Contest. Simply email us at
DelectableDeli@comcast.net to tell us why you are excited to have a new deli in town and what you would like to see from our restaurant. If your name is chosen, you will win one lunch or dinner (your choice) per week
through the 2010 year! In this economy, who wouldn’t be excited to win that? We look forward to seeing and
hearing from all of you!
Dana Dawson, Owner/Operator
I am so excited to hear about your opening next week, and I look forward to trying out your new deli. I would
love to put my name in the hat to win your awesome contest! Your deli is just down the street from where I
work, and not too far from my home. It would be so convenient to frequent your establishment. I love the
idea of “fresh and creative” foods, and I look forward to seeing the things that you offer. I really would like to
see some flavored teas and small desserts offered to go along with what sounds to be an interesting menu
already. It is important, in my opinion, to help support local eateries and entrepreneurs, so I plan on visiting
your deli – win or lose! I appreciate you taking the time to offer such a contest to show the public that you
appreciate their business. Looking forward to your opening soon!
(191) What is Dana Dawson’s job?CorrectIncorrect
(192) The word extensive in the advertisement, second paragraph, line 1 is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
(193) What is the prize for winning the Grand Opening Contest?CorrectIncorrect
(194) The word establishment in the email, line 3 is closets in meaning to?CorrectIncorrect
(195) Why did Ms. Smith write this email?CorrectIncorrect
Questions 196-200 refer to the following two letters.
June 10, 2006
222 Main Street
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to have my account closed so that I may transfer it to Western Wireless. There are several reasons
why I have become unhappy with Horizon Cellular and have decided to request a transfer to Western.
• I feel the $75 monthly fee is rather exorbitant for the services provided. That money only covers 300
minutes of phone usage! If I want to use any texting options or internet usage, I have to pay on an
individual basis, and these things are extremely costly!
• I have too many dropped calls. Your coverage shows that I should have no problem with coverage all
over town, yet calls are dropped on a weekly basis.
• I would like the opportunity to upgrade my phone more often. With your company, I only have that
option once every two years.
• My experiences with customer service have been more than lacking. I haven’t had my questions
answered or my problems resolved.
I hope that you will allow me to close my account without any trouble. I understand that there is a fee for
cancelling, but I do not feel I need to pay the fee since you are not meeting your end of the contract. I look
forward to hearing from you so that I may move on to Western Wireless.
Cellular phone number: 915-656-0512
Account number: 0313938128
June 17, 2006
21 Creekway Circle
Dear Ms. Steward,
Let me begin by extending my regrets that you have had a negative experience with Horizon Cellular. We strive
to have a cellular company you can enjoy and be proud of. I see that you have listed several items that you are
unhappy with. While I am saddened to see so many areas that have caused problems for you, I do appreciate
you bringing them to my attention. I would like to offer a free upgrade to you at this time. We also have new
cellular plans that do include texting and internet usage. Enclosed, you will find a flyer showing the packages
I hope that you will take the opportunity to try one of our packages. If, after trying one of our complete
packages, you are still not satisfied with our service, I will drop the contract fee so you may try another
Case Manager, Horizon Cellular
(196) Why did Ms. Steward write the letter?CorrectIncorrect
(197) Why can’t Ms. Steward upgrade her phone every year?CorrectIncorrect
(198) Why does Ms. Steward feel she should not have to pay the cancellation fee for closing her account?CorrectIncorrect
(199) The word regrets in the second letter, first paragraph, line 1 is closest in meaning toCorrectIncorrect
(200) Why does Mr. Grant offer Ms. Steward a free upgrade?CorrectIncorrect
some string with the ad code